Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zombie in Young Adult Lit

I have been reading a ton of children and young adult literature since I graduated from college five years ago. I have read some of the great classics and went through different phases of angels, vampires, werewolves, unicorns, magic and more magic... mostly mixed with some type of romance, adventure, you know, the usual. The one topic I never thought would rest on my nightstand would be zombie lit. Also, zombies and romance? That is something truly new. Of course, not all romance is with the zombie. (I don't mean to offend such couplings. To each their own, I guess...)

Anyway, I thought I would post book trailers for two zombies books written by Carrie Ryan. Her newest one comes out next week. I read the first one and I was quite impressed.

Onto the trailers:

Article about the release of The Dead Tossed Waves: A love story, with zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© shambleupon